Header

Header

Monday, February 1, 2010

And So It Begins...

I've had some close calls with blogging in the past. I've always managed to come away unharmed and unhooked. But, I could avoid the call no longer.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? That was my thought. The phrase not used in it's traditional sense...but, why put my writing out there for everyone to read? Who will ever buy a book when all they have to do is google me? Well, after talking to a few people in the know, I've found that that isn't really the case. So...here I am.

I have really no idea what I'm doing. But, fear not...I'll figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am the first to post a comment!

    Nate persuaded me to start my blog. When I finally listened to my husband and obeyed the call on my heart, I experienced tremendous blessings. I am looking forward to following your journey. How about a coffee/treat date to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete