Header

Header

Friday, September 30, 2011

More Happy Hilbert Car Ride Conversation

Josh: What country do you think has the most technology?
Nate: California.
Chloe: California is a state.
Josh: Like Illinois. (pronounce Illi Noise)
Me: Josh, it’s Illinois. It rhymes with annoy.
Josh: Oh. Really? Well, good thing it’s not a country. It’s small. Someone would take us over. What is the biggest country?
Me: I’m not sure.
Josh: Is Russia pretty big?
Nate: They call it Russia because they rush around because it's so big.
Josh:  We own England, don’t we?
Me: Uh. No. Why do you think that?
Josh: Isn’t that what General Washington was fighting for?
Nate: Wait. California is a state?


Nate: I want to be an actor. In movies.
Josh: I want to be in the army. They get to use guns.
Chloe: Really, Josh?
Josh: It fulfills my dream of blowing things up. They’ve got to do a lot of pushups. And they don’t get good food. Nevermind. I don't want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment